Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hurrah!

I have my first Austin-related interview. At least I think I do. I was emailed about an "opportunity" thanks to my resume on Monster. Hopefully this job is based out of Austin (even though the interview is being held in the Dallas area). And hopefully this job does not involve selling knives, though I'm getting the strange feeling that it does based on its unlimited earning potential and shady interview locale. Though, if it does, I'm sure I'll be hired since I was already chosen for a job based on my excellent knife-selling skills a few years back.

Comments:
Unlimited earning potential is always a little red flaggy. I feel safer with good, old-fashioned limited potential.
 
Group interviews are also suspect. If you find it's one, keep to rear of crowd. 1st mention of "role-play," run.
 
Did they ask you to wear lingerie or your favorite dominatrix outfit to the interview? that's another red flag.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?