Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Why I Can't Blog #1
Comments:
<< Home
That is one serious cat.
Is your mom reading blogs these days? I'm getting a lot of Chicage action via your link.
Is your mom reading blogs these days? I'm getting a lot of Chicage action via your link.
she hasn't told me, but i wouldn't be surprised (i figured she might find me after the voot cha post, hence the "worlds may collide" title). but what is this chicago action you speak of? where do you get this action? how? is it contagious?
Dear anonymous,
Is this really the kind of comment that requires anonymity? Are you afraid of how the world will perceive you when they discover that you know more about Trapper John, M.D. than the average person? Anonymous, I am here to tell you that you need not hide any longer.
P.S. And yes, Pernell Roberts played both the title role on Trapper John and Adam Cartwright on Bonanza.
Post a Comment
Is this really the kind of comment that requires anonymity? Are you afraid of how the world will perceive you when they discover that you know more about Trapper John, M.D. than the average person? Anonymous, I am here to tell you that you need not hide any longer.
P.S. And yes, Pernell Roberts played both the title role on Trapper John and Adam Cartwright on Bonanza.
<< Home


