Saturday, June 03, 2006
When the Cat's Away...
As I wait for Mr. Mochila's delayed flight to arrive, I thought I would give a run-down of how I spent my few days of single life.
1. Enjoyed a heaping bowl of Cocoa Pebbles for breakfast each morning.
2. Missed the first half of Game 5 between the Mavs and the Suns because I was too busy watching the National Spelling Bee.
3. "Accidentally" ate a whole roll of Thin Mints that I found hidden in the back of the freezer while watching Ellen.
4. Lost track of time after reading blog after blog on Long Division's link list.
5. Watched back-to-back episodes of Rachael Ray related television.
6. Turned the radio to an un-godly volume when "Sultans of Swing" came on and then again when "My Best Friend's Girl" played a few minutes later.
1. Enjoyed a heaping bowl of Cocoa Pebbles for breakfast each morning.2. Missed the first half of Game 5 between the Mavs and the Suns because I was too busy watching the National Spelling Bee.
3. "Accidentally" ate a whole roll of Thin Mints that I found hidden in the back of the freezer while watching Ellen.
4. Lost track of time after reading blog after blog on Long Division's link list.
5. Watched back-to-back episodes of Rachael Ray related television.
6. Turned the radio to an un-godly volume when "Sultans of Swing" came on and then again when "My Best Friend's Girl" played a few minutes later.
Comments:
<< Home
It's a good thing Mr. Mochila is back to put an end to all that debauchery. Just think what would have happened if My Sharona were to have come on the radio - you may have ended up in the hospital.
talk show. i wish it was the sitcom. and i wish it was the episode where she had to make some guy not like her, so she said she hated kittens and just wanted to smash them.
The last time I bought a box of Post's Chocolate Milk Maker (aka Cocoa Pebbles) I ate the whole box in 15 minutes! I was so sick all day and forever swore off that delightful culinary concotion. As far as Rachael Ray, my wife is becoming increasingly disturbed by growing crush. Tastey Travels? 30 Min Meals? $40/Day? I heard she even has a new show!
Post a Comment
<< Home
