Saturday, January 20, 2007

How Have We Made It This Long?

Mr. Mochila just informed me that he has never been to Red Lobster. Ever. In his entire life. As if that weren't terrible enough, he seems to be totally fine with this.

This really should have come up in all that pre-marital counseling we had.

Comments:
Don't people have that conversation right after they talk about whether they want to have children or not?
 
How can that be? No cheddar biscuits? No fish-in-a-bag?
 
the whole thing came up when i tried to express my excitement at finding a recipe for cheddar biscuits! it was completely lost on him.

but fish-in-a-bag? i'm lost. is this new? i know lobster-in-a-tank. and baked-potato-in-an-assload-of-salt. but no fish-in-a-bag.
 
It is new. It's tilapia or somesuch fish. And it's in a bag.
 
Seriously, the cheddar biscuits! If he seems totally fine with it, the situation is beyond counseling.
 
I was going to say that I too had never been and I too was pretty okay with it, but fish-in-a-bag? I'm there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?